NCHC Forums bring together thought leaders, policymakers and stakeholders for timely public discussions about the future of America’s health system. The views expressed by the speakers are their own and do not reflect the positions of the National Coalition on Health Care or NCHC Action Fund.
Philadelphia Health Care Summit: Strategies for Improving the Affordability of Care and Coverage
November 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join us as an outstanding group of leading health care experts discuss strategies for improving the affordability of health care and coverage – for employers, patients and families, and public programs, including Medicare, Medicaid, and ACA marketplaces.
We will examine the underlying causes of escalating health care costs — and a wide range of options for cutting costs while increasing the quality of care. Among the topics:
• how to improve the coordination, delivery, and efficiency of care;
• how to make markets for insurance and health care services more competitive and efficient;
• how to slow the rates of increase in prescription drug prices;
• how to provide better and more efficient care to high-need, high-cost patients; and
• how to reduce the demand for care by decreasing and treating unhealthy behaviors.
*Speakers and details coming soon.
If you are interested in seeing information about events held prior to 2017 please click here to access the event archives.